Friday, February 11, 2011
Back to the Grove
Well, here I am again back at Grove City College. My adjust to being back in a bubble world after Europe has not been the easiest. I've been extremely busy taking 17 credits. After the 12 last semester, this is quite a shock! Tonight I have my first orchestra concert which I am excited about! We are playing the music from Lord of the Rings! Adjustment is always strange back to your homeland after having your sights expanded. I was very excited to be back and be able to talk to people in my own language. However, I seriously miss French food and traveling and speaking French(even though I wasn't that great at it)! Being in Europe was like having a taste of the larger picture of life! It was as though things suddenly were brought into perspective. Life was no longer just about me, it was about the people around me and what God was doing in the countries where I was. I hope to be able to reflect more about this later, but for now, I have to run to class!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment