""Remember what Bilbo used to say: It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to.""

~J.R.R. Tolkien

Monday, August 30, 2010

Tomorrow's the Big Day!!

Well, the time is here already! Tomorrow I will be flying across the Atlantic to arrive in Paris at the Charles De Gaulle Airport on Wednesday September 1st! It is hard to believe that this day is almost here after all the planning this summer! I don't feel completely ready yet but hopefully by tomorrow I will! Please pray for me while I take this next big step in my life and travel to new, far and distant places. I hope to keep this updated with photos and fun stories of my cross cultural experiences in France, as well as first impressions and awkward language barriers. Until France- Au Revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment